[Sca-cooks] Vegetarian & Vegans was Re: lethal drinks

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Sun Jul 27 15:22:38 PDT 2008

Ian Kusz wrote:
> "Cow......another cow..." "Actually, I think that's the same cow."
How can you tell if it's the same cow? Most of them look alike to me...

When my kids were way little, we drove to Iowa to visit relatives, and
somewhere in Montana, Lydia (who was 3 at the time) started singing a
little song about the cows. "Black and white and brown, black and white
and brown, oh-oh, oh-oh, black and white and brown..."

Which she then proceeded to sing for *600 miles*.

There were a lot of cows on the way to Iowa!

'Lainie

--
"It is our choices Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."  -Albus Dumbledore