[Sca-cooks] Not a bridesmaid this time...

S CLEMENGER sclemenger at msn.com
Sun Jul 27 20:59:19 PDT 2008

We couldn't be happier for the two of you (and your lucky kingdom!).  I hope
you heard the cheers across continents when we all found out! Hope you have
a blast at Pennsic!
We've had a oouple of kings in Artemisia and Atenveldt who were also
Laurels.  HG Brion Tarragon comes to mind for Atenveldt (although I'm not
sure if there were others then, let alone since the split), and we've had a
couple since the split--Count Morgan d'Antioche is a laurel, and so is Count
Ralph Bigod.  And we've had a number of very arts-supportive kings, like
Duke Konrad von Krixen.....
--Maire