[Sca-cooks] Silly season

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Mon Jul 28 21:20:51 PDT 2008

chawkswrth at aol.com wrote:
> I was born at Christmas time. It is only through the intervention of my Mother and Aunt Ruth that sanity prevailed.
> My Father wanted to name me Merry Christmas...
> Our last name is Knight
>
> Helen
> MKA-Carol Knight

Thank goodness for wiser heads!

I was born on November 22. If I'd been a boy, Dad was going to name me
John Fitzgerald. Last name was Klaassen. Luckily, I was a girl and
didn't get stuck with those initials! And when I got married, I dropped
the unspellable, unpronouncable name. Now I just gotta drop the ex's name...

'Lainie

--
"It is our choices Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."  -Albus Dumbledore