[Sca-cooks] Offboard/Onboard/court bored? (was RE: Vegetarian & Vegans was Re: lethal drinks)

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Tue Jul 29 07:05:58 PDT 2008

It's been tried a couple of times in the East recently. I went to one that
was a complete disaster, because the autocrat and her head cooks simply
didn't plan for enough food.
Sometimes we just have an all-day dayboard, and depending on how much the
price of the event is, that works out either ok or lousy-- the 12th nights
with all-day dayboards really took a lot of flak because "I only have to
show up for a short part of court, why should I pay $20 for a day event?"

Jae says it's sometimes done in Finland...
-- Jadwiga

--
-- Jenne Heise / Jadwiga Zajaczkowa
jenne at fiedlerfamily.net