[Sca-cooks] Silly season-birthdays

Maria Buchanan scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 30 09:52:22 PDT 2008

LOL that's the reason it doesn't bother me as much
anymore.  I have 3 businesses that I have to pay
quarterly taxes for.  Then the Income tax goes in long
before April 15.  I work for H&R Block, so I never get
my birthday off, but it's not so bad, cause they all
know it and have a cake for me at the office.

Maria