[Sca-cooks] Julia Child's house for sale

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 1 11:35:41 PDT 2008

Huette von Ahrens wrote:
> Hi!
>
> A friend sent this to me and I am reposting this here for your amusement.
> For those of you with a lot of disposable income ...
>
> http://www.boston.com/realestate/news/blogs/renow/2008/07/julia_childs_ho.html
>
> Huette
No thanks, already just bought a house thanks.  For at least two decimal
places less, too.  At least it's in Caid!

Adapting it from 6-footer previous occupants, hmm that would be an issue
with Julia's house too.  At least this one didn't have the kitchen
ripped out!

Okay, what *should* I do with all these kitchen cabinets that are over 8
feet off the ground?  I surely cannot use them for any items I use a
lot.  Waaah.

Selene [with a new stepladder]