[Sca-cooks] Period German Foods/Resources

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Tue Jul 1 21:39:38 PDT 2008

Lesen Sie Deutsch?  If so, Thomas Gloning's cookbook collection is a good
place to start.  http://www.uni-giessen.de/gloning/kobu.htm

Alia Atlas's translation of Ein Boch von Guter Spise can be found here:
http://cs-people.bu.edu/akatlas/Buch/buch.html

Valois Armstrong's translation of Das Kochbuch von Sabina welserin can be
found here:
http://www.daviddfriedman.com/Medieval/Cookbooks/Sabrina_Welserin.html

And you can find Gwen Cat's work on Ein Neue Kochbuch here:
http://clem.mscd.edu/~grasse/GKContents1.htm

There are many German recipe translations scattered through the Florilegium.

Bear