[Sca-cooks] Groovy Camp oven

Ian Kusz sprucebranch at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 05:19:05 PDT 2008

>From what I've seen, An Tir Laurels have two methods to use, but they only
use them in the absence of matches.  They don't like to show off.

One is to explain to the logs that their belief that they are NOT on fire is
erroneous, providing historical documentation of that fact, and the logs
burst into flame.

The other is to hold a magnifying glass behind them, and point it at the
logs; because, of course, the sun shines out of
their....ahem...hindquarters.

Respectfully (and fearfully),

Ian of Oertha

On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 5:07 AM, S CLEMENGER <sclemenger at msn.com> wrote:

> Dunno about laurels in the kingdoms of Ansteorra and AnTir, but here in
> Artemisia, we don't need no stinkin' matches.  We just send a glance of the
> Patented Laurel Glare in the direction of the firepit, and that firewood is
> eager to go up in flames!
> Maybe it's just an inherent talent we got from our mother kingdom of
> Atenveldt, it being such a solar kingdom and all....
> --Maire

Ian of Oertha