[Sca-cooks] Period Fire Starting - The Glare

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 09:21:22 PDT 2008

I think what I have is related to that...the dreaded schoolteacher's
look...I've been known to stop grown men in their tracks...and in
mid-sentence.  I also have a voice that will stop conversations when I call
for folks to be quiet in a hall...so much so that I was once accused of
using a hidden microphone!  I guess that's my "Laurel glare" tho it's a
combination of voice and glare!

Kiri