[Sca-cooks] Period Fire Starting - The Glare

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Wed Jul 2 10:51:02 PDT 2008

>> I don't really have a fire starter glare. My glare is good
>> for food preservation. It's cold, really really cold.
>> I guess the fact that I'm a mountain troll helps.
>
> From what I'm told, my glare isn't so much hot or cold, but has the
> ability to crack stone at thirty paces. I think it's the eyebrows...
>
> Adamantius

I have that 'Mom glare' down pretty well, but I'm better at 'Mom voice'.
The one that the kids know is the 'she really means it and/or my a$$ is
grass!' It's been known to stop large dogs in their tracks. I used it at
Egils, when I handed the sunscreen so my son (who is strawberry blonde)
and said "Put.It.On." Period, end of statement. He's 22, but he put the
sunscreen on.

'Lainie

--
"It is our choices Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."  -Albus Dumbledore