[Sca-cooks] Groovy Camp oven

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Wed Jul 2 19:39:10 PDT 2008

Maria Buchanan wrote:
> Cool, Lainie.
> If you can get the name off it, let us know.
> I haven't used the Coleman, but have considered buying
> it.  Now I know better.  Thanks also, Huette.  I
> didn't know that about the Coleman.  Really good to
> know.
> Maria

Next time I'm out in the garage I'll try to remember to check the box.
Wanted to add though that I understand that if you make a sleeve out of
foil for it, the Coleman is a lot less drafty. And that's a lot less
moolah than buying a new oven if you already have a Coleman.

'Lainie

--
"It is our choices Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."  -Albus Dumbledore