[Sca-cooks] Groovy Camp oven

Maria Buchanan scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 3 10:26:10 PDT 2008

Thanks Stefan.  I'll have to check it out.  I  don't
know if Coleman is making the oven still, but Walmart
still carries it.  I can't remember if I've seen it on
the Coleman web site recently.
I'll check out the Florilegium in the camping section.
 Didn't realize you had that kind of stuff in there
too.
Maria