[Sca-cooks] A (relatively) cheap oven idea...

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Thu Jul 3 14:22:08 PDT 2008

Scatter coarse meal on the tile base to reduce scorching of the loaves.

Be sure to plug the hole in the bottom of the flower pot to keep the hot air
inside the oven from escaping and drawing off the heat.

In my opinion, the tile will likely work better than the fire bricks, unless
you have them mortared together.

Bear