[Sca-cooks] Non Political

Robin Carroll-Mann rcarrollmann at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 19:57:40 PDT 2008

Suey,

I'm a little confused, and I suspect that I'm not the only one.  Doc uses software to calculate statistics about posts on this list.  He sends the results to the list for our information/amusement.  Doc is not a moderator, and has no control over what people say or don't say on the list.

Gunthar is the list-owner of SCA-Cooks.  He asks that we treat the list as a conversation in his living-room, and to keep the discussion polite.  On a few rare occasions, he steps in to request that a certain topic be dropped.  If you have a problem with something -- or someone -- on the list, I suggest that you start by sending an email to Gunthar.

--
Brighid ni Chiarain
My NEW email is rcarrollmann at gmail.com