[Sca-cooks] Lemons? Limes? Confusion?

David Walddon david at vastrepast.com
Tue Jul 8 21:56:18 PDT 2008

No mention of it in Gerard. Only Lemons.
Davidson has some interesting, but not much more than has been
recounted on the list.
This website recounts Davidson (at least the first part) almost
verbatim http://www.innvista.com/health/foods/fruits/limes.htm
Has anyone checked the index for PPC or for the Oxford Symposium papers?
Between the chemical, the Linden tree and the citrus fruit this is a
sour pickle!
Eduardo

Food is life. May the plenty that graces your table truly be a VAST
REPAST.

David Walddon
david at vastrepast.com
www.vastrepast.com