[Sca-cooks] Paging Lainie!

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Sat Jul 12 13:51:35 PDT 2008

Bronwynmgn at aol.com wrote:
> Hey, Laine, it seems I'm going to have access to some heirloom (the person
> growing them says a medieval type) sour cherries to cook with at Pennsic.   I
> seem to remember you having a chicken recipe that uses them that you have done
> in camp.  Would you be willing to share it with me?
>
> Brangwayna Morgan

That's easy it's the Crust of Tame Creatures from Platina. Cariadoc has
his redaction webbed at
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/cariadoc/tarts.html#7
<http://www.pbm.com/%7Elindahl/cariadoc/tarts.html#7> . I usually just
fly from the seat of the pants, depending on what I have on hand. It's
tasty though!

You could also make that cherry pudding stuff (called Cyrosye? Something
like that) from _Curye on Inglisch_, which is incredibly yummy. My
daughter won't be there to eat it behind your back, so you might
actually get some!

'Lainie

--
"It is our choices Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."  -Albus Dumbledore