[Sca-cooks] Lethal drinks

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 05:13:03 PDT 2008

Yes, my doctor told me to drink orange juice and eat bananas to replace the
potassium that the fluid pills were taking from my system.  But, when I was
diagnosed with diabetes, he agreed that the potassium supplement was the
answer as both orange juice and bananas are very high in sugar content.

Kiri