[Sca-cooks] Vegetarian & Vegans was Re: lethal drinks

Heleen Greenwald heleen at ptd.net
Wed Jul 23 04:54:54 PDT 2008

NO! It is not reasonable. I have TONS of food issues and cannot eat a
lot of stuff. All I ask is to know what the menu is and what
ingredients are in the dishes. Then I make my own arrangements. The
feast is the feast. Eat it if you can. But I do think it gets a bit
crazy-making to have to make *X* number of variations of the feast.
Phillipa  (the opinionated!)

What do y'all think about the viability of or my responsibility to
meet this expectation? Is it reasonable?

--
Serena da Riva