[Sca-cooks] Vegetarian & Vegans was Re: lethal drinks

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Wed Jul 23 08:58:16 PDT 2008

> Serena da Riva asked:
> <<What do y'all think about the viability of or my responsibility to
> meet this expectation? Is it reasonable?>>
>
> No.  Not only is it unreasonable, it was rude.  And it's just the type of
> "attitude of entitlement" that the other posters were talking of.

My response, on consideration, would be "Oh, dear. I didn't take enough
home ec-- I don't serve nutritionally balanced feasts to anybody, just
things that make them feel full and happy." I've had problems with feasts
that didn't have a good variety of food-- someone cooked a feast for me
while she was on Atkins and the Royals were on Atkins, and she cooked
specifically for them, and everyone, especially the vegetarians, went home
feeling hungry even though there was a reasonable amount of food, though
perhaps not "Eisental-quantities".

--
-- Jenne Heise / Jadwiga Zajaczkowa
jenne at fiedlerfamily.net