[Sca-cooks] The Compleat Anachronist #136

Pat Griffin ldyannedubosc at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 23 09:10:01 PDT 2008

My Mama has Alzheimer's.  She can hide her own Easter Eggs, and she meets
new friends every day.

Lady Anne du Bosc Known as Mordonna The Cook

Mka Pat Griffin

Thorngill, Meridies

mka Montgomery, AL

"To stay young requires unceasing cultivation of the ability to unlearn old
falsehoods." From The Notebooks of Lazarus Long by R. A. Heinlein