[Sca-cooks] English word for Chinese vegetable/herb

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Wed Jul 23 12:17:51 PDT 2008

You might check out your local library and see if they have Bruce Cost's
Asian Ingredients or possibly The Asian Grocery Store Demystified by
Bladholm.
I've not seen this new 2008 book titled:
Oriental Vegetables: The Complete Guide for the Gardening Cook
nor have I seen something called
Cook's Guide To Asian Vegetables from 2004.
There are several others including one from 2001 called just
Asian Herbs and Vegetables.

Are you going by a description or have you used it or come across it in
person?

Johnnae