[Sca-cooks] Ice cream and just plain weird

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Wed Jul 23 13:34:25 PDT 2008

Very strange. Messages seem not to post today or post only after a
long delay.

Johnnae

Yeah but this would be instantaneous and super cool and magical
like ice cream alchemy. (Turning those cranks on the old fashioned
White Mountain ice cream freezers was part of our growing up on the farm.
I can remember making three batches at one time in order to have enough
at one gathering. Vanilla, chocolate, and I think peach.)

Johnnae