[Sca-cooks] Changes in lifestyle

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Wed Jul 23 14:35:01 PDT 2008

> And as for the "majority of people don't achieve lasting results from
> them",
> I would agree with you conditionally.  The majority of people treat them
> like a diet.

I hate diets. But I do think we should all try different things from time
to time, to see if we like 'em better.

We achieved some lasting results from South Beach, but not in weight
control-- we got some different foods into our food rotation. Our
Community Supported Agriculture share doesn't save us money, either-- but
it makes us eat seasonally, and we like that.

--
-- Jenne Heise / Jadwiga Zajaczkowa
jenne at fiedlerfamily.net