[Sca-cooks] Silly season

Lisa Sawyer ysabeau.lists at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 18:47:14 PDT 2008

I seem to remember watching a travel show recently that was showing a place
in Scotland where their specialty was deep fried anything. They had an
incredible assortment of items to be deep-fried and you picked what you
wanted, handed it to the frier and they dipped and fried it.  This included
pizza, eggs, and Mars bars.

I have also heard they eat pickled beets on their hamburgers and fried eggs
on their pizzas in Australia.

Somehow, menudo doesn't sound so strange after all :)

Ysabeau