[Sca-cooks] Silly season

Daniel & Elizabeth Phelps dephelps at embarqmail.com
Mon Jul 28 16:05:27 PDT 2008

Had a client once in my insurance office named Marjorie Tipsword (Not Making
This Up), thought it a marvelous name but never met her.
Also had a work-study job in the botany department of University of Georgia,
and I Kid You Not one of the botany professors was named Rowan Sage. Never
got up the nerve to ask him if the name suggested the profession, but I do
seem to recall him being kind of cute...He was studying milkweed, I think.
The world is so endlessly entertaining...
Isabella

Frank Zappa

To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like
administering medicine to the dead.
Thomas Paine