[Sca-cooks] Silly season

Barbara Dodge awench1 at cox.net
Tue Jul 29 13:46:55 PDT 2008

My neice's birthday is december 26th.  Since we had all of the family together on Christmas Eve, we celebrated her birthday at the same time.  HOWEVER, we made it a point to have a birthday cake with candles and party plates just for her.  We opened all of our Christmas gifts first, then let Elizabeth have her special "birthday time" where she was the center of attention while she opened her birthday gifts.  There were no one gift for two occasions allowed in our family!

Felicia
Atlantia

---- Marcha <nigsdaughter at satx.rr.com> wrote:

I have a son that was born on Dec. 12 and my husband's birthday is Dec. 15.
When he told me that he had never had a birthday party or anything special
because of the proximity to Christmas, I "politely" informed him that that
was "nonsense" and that he and our son would have birthday
celebrations....and they do!
As a parent, I apologize for yours.....Happy Birthday a wee bit ahead of
time.