[Sca-cooks] Silly season-Birthdays

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 29 16:36:36 PDT 2008

for those keeping statistics.

My older son, now 22 years old, was born December 17th.  We always took great pains to make sure his birthday was seperate from Christmas.  He happened to be born on my 2nd wedding anniversary.  We never celebrated anniversarys after that.  That marriage ended December 17th, five years later.  The second marriage was, by demand of the United States Marine Corps, on December 18th the day after divorce 1 was final (long story ... very sad).  We didn't celebrate anniversarys either.  That marriage lasted 13 years, ending NOVEMBER 17th, five years ago (another long story - also very sad).  I think I give up on December ...

Cheers

malkin

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster Never knock on Death's door.Ring the doorbell and run ... he hates that. I don't want to set the world on fire, I'm just trying to light a candle.