[Sca-cooks] Silly season-birthdays

Barbara Dodge awench1 at cox.net
Wed Jul 30 05:59:41 PDT 2008

I worked with a young lady who was born on the 4th of July.  Her parents were mean.  Their surname was Valentine, and they decided to name her Independence!  So, Independence Valentine went by Penny.

Felicia
Atlantia
---- Gretchen Beck <grm at andrew.cmu.edu> wrote:

--On Tuesday, July 29, 2008 7:56 PM -0700 Maria Buchanan
<scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> April 15 is Tax Day in the US.  I probably should have
> said that.  I forgot that this list reached people out
> of the US.

Ouch!  I have a silly birthday only a good one -- July 5 (fireworks to ring
in my natal day, a three day holiday most years, and  all the leftover
hotdogs and potato salad you can eat!)

toodles, margaret