[Sca-cooks] Chinese Food

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius1 at verizon.net
Wed Jul 30 13:23:22 PDT 2008

On Jul 30, 2008, at 12:39 PM, Johnna Holloway wrote:

> If anyone is looking for something to read on Chinese Food,
> (think 08/08/08)
>
> it's being featured as a New York Times Topic:
>
> http://topics.nytimes.com/top/reference/timestopics/subjects/c/chinese_food/index.html
>
> lots of articles plus today's article titled:  Let the Meals Begin:
> Finding Beijing in Flushing.
>
> Johnnae

Inside this article is the accompanying "interactive graphic" in the
form of a map of Flushing, with some sort of Java or Flash-driven
clickable links to audio, photo, and video files. One of the video
files is 30 seconds of a cook making pulled dragon's-beard noodles
(although the wuss only makes a mere 32 or 64 strands)...

Adamantius

bellies."
			-- Rabbi Israel Salanter