[Sca-cooks] The AMERICAN HISTORICAL COOKBOOK PROJECT

Heleen Greenwald heleen at ptd.net
Fri Jul 4 04:50:24 PDT 2008

Historical cookbooks: This site looks familiar, so I think someone
has already posted it, but just in case anyone has missed it, here it
is again. The AMERICAN HISTORICAL COOKBOOK PROJECT from Michigan
State University.
Cheers!
Phillipa
ps.... Have a great 4th of July, those of you who celebrate, and the
SciFi Channel is running its yearly Twilight Zone Marathon!

http://digital.lib.msu.edu/projects/cookbooks/index.html

~~  My furs are not in storage, nor draped across the bed, they're
hanging from the cage door, waiting to be fed.