[Sca-cooks] Shelf life of frozen ground nuts?

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Mon Jul 7 09:14:10 PDT 2008

I just discovered a large container of ground almonds in the bottom of my
freezer.  If I remember correctly, I ground them to take to last Pennsic  for
the purpose of almond milk as needed, didn't use nearly all of them, brought
them home and threw them in the freezer and promptly forgot about them, so they
have been there for nearly a year.  They are in an airtight  container  if
that makes a difference.
Would they still be usable for that purpose this year?  Or  should I pitch
them and buy a new (smaller) quantity and grind them  just before leaving?

Brangwayna Morgan