[Sca-cooks] Need easy recipe that freezes well

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Tue Jul 8 06:01:44 PDT 2008

and will reheat in a crockpot.
I have offered to provide a dish for the potluck lunch for an event my  shire
is holding that I cannot attend, and this is what the autocrat  requested.
The only item I know is being provided is a pot of modern  chili.  Any
thoughts?  I'd prefer a period European recipe.
Alternatively, something that I can make on Wednesday, at which point it
will be delivered to the autocrat and stored until it is time to reheat it on
Saturday, whether frozen or not, or something that is good cold that will hold
that long in a household refrigerator.

Brangwayna Morgan