[Sca-cooks] Picnic foods...

S CLEMENGER sclemenger at msn.com
Tue Jul 8 07:45:21 PDT 2008

Greetings, cousins.  I'll be day-tripping to a local event in a few weeks, and I'd like to provide a picnic lunch for (probably) 4 of us to enjoy that day.  I haven't had a chance, yet, to check the flori-thingy, but I thought I'd also fling the idea out to the lot of you, and see what you'd serve for a picnic, since it'd make an interesting discussion if nothing else.  4 people.  No refrigeration, and preferably no heating/reheating.  Period food.  No allergies or major food issues that I'm aware of.
--Maire