[Sca-cooks] The Compleat Anachronist #136

Pat Griffin ldyannedubosc at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 22 17:19:35 PDT 2008

Just thought I would mention that my mother is enthralled by "Hygiene of the
Middle Ages and Renaissance, Volume One: Personal Grooming" by our own
Jennifer Heise.  She's read it twice since it came, and is halfway through a
third reading.  Of course, she doesn't remember reading it the first two
times. but she enjoys it while she is reading it.

Lady Anne du Bosc Known as Mordonna The Cook

Mka Pat Griffin

Thorngill, Meridies

mka Montgomery, AL

"To stay young requires unceasing cultivation of the ability to unlearn old
falsehoods." From The Notebooks of Lazarus Long by R. A. Heinlein