[Sca-cooks] Sca-cooks Digest, Vol 27, Issue 86

Kathleen Madsen kmadsen12000 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 22 18:55:41 PDT 2008

That's primarily how it's done here in Atlantia with the majority of the seats being pre-paid.  Some events do advertise that the only reservation is a paid reservation so they can better plan and control their expenses.

I'm still adjusting from the more casual attitude of the West - but then, there we usually could purchase our tickets several weeks ahead of time at other events.  The feast announcement would frequently be added to court business so people knew who to buy their tickets from.  Even then, we would typically add in a certain percentage to cover those who showed up without tickets at Gate on the day of the event.

I'm certainly not saying one way is better than another but find it interesting how different areas handle reservations and feast seats in a variety of ways.

Eibhlin