[Sca-cooks] Congratulations to Prince Gunthar!

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Jul 26 18:07:35 PDT 2008

After numerous tries, our very own Count Gunthar won the Ansteorran
Crown Tournament this afternoon and is now Crown Prince of Ansteorra.

 From the Ansteorra list:

<<< Master Caelin has several lovely photos of our new CPs online
from Steppes Warlord.

Here is a link to one of them:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rthrelkeld/2530626642/in/
set-72157605300619585/

Xene.....(now, looking for her rain boots *and* purple wool)

Sir Gunthar won.

Our new Crown Prince and Princess are:
Sir Gunthar and Lady Elizabeth Seale.  >>>

And for those who have yet to leave for Pennsic, remember to bring
your raingear, or maybe a boat. :-)
raingear-msg      (46K)  6/ 5/01    Period raingear. waterproofing
cloth.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/CLOTHING/raingear-msg.html

Stefan
--------