[Sca-cooks] Sca-cooks Digest, Vol 27, Issue 128

elisabetta at klotz.org elisabetta at klotz.org
Wed Jul 30 10:15:47 PDT 2008

> Maria declared:
> <<< Ok You wanna talk about a BAD birthdate?
>
> April 15.  Try that one on for size.  No one wants to
> celebrate that day. >>>
>
> Okay, but would it be worse or better to be born on April 1 (April
> fool's day)?
>
> Stefan

Bite me.

I can tell you from experience, in the US, after elementary school,
it's not that bad. But we don't celebrate April Fools Day like Europe
does, or India (it's a different holiday there - where people wear
white clothes and other people toss paint onto them).

Now I can tell you that as the end of the Roman New Year celebration,
it is the Veneralia (festival of Venus). This of course was stolen
from the Greek festival, Aphrodite Callipygous.

Elisabetta
Born on April Fool's Day and Venus of the Good Ass Day