[Sca-cooks] the book, was ... now: Anonimo Meridionale

Louise Smithson helewyse at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 1 04:52:14 PDT 2008

> The Anonimo Meridionale manuscripts can be located in the book:

> Bostrom, Ingemar ed. Due libri di cucina. Stockholm : Almqvist &
> Wiksell, 1985.
> (Acta Universitatis Stockholmensis*)
>
> *The manuscripts are actually now owned by the University of Stockholm
> which is why
> two Italian manuscripts were published in Sweden and not in Italy.
>
>Does anyone else own the actual book?

I have a photocopy of it, made for educational and research reasons of course. That's why there is a translation of it on my web site.
Maybe now that a translation of Scappi is being published I'll move my translation efforts to that corpus instead.  Time to do another whole cook book maybe.
Helewyse