[Sca-cooks] Cookbooks for Beginners

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 07:07:40 PDT 2008

I'm not sure what the price is as I purchased mine so very long ago, but I
would recommend that you get Cindy Renfrew's "Take a Thousand Eggs or
More."  It is in two volumes and, in mine at least, the first one contains
originals, transcriptions and redactions.  Volume two just has the originals
with transcriptions.  There is a newer version than the one I have, so I'm
not sure what all it contains, but it's an excellent book!

Kiri