[Sca-cooks] Fw: Redneck Calamari Seafood Dinner

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Tue Jun 3 12:39:41 PDT 2008

You know, when I was a kid we used to call this "Poor Man's..." whatever,
or "Kid's..." whatever. But I guess then we were Rednecks. We lived
upstate where the Westchester County boys had hunting cabins to go and get
drunk and shoot each other in.

My Brooklyn born pseudo Father in Law gave us a book on Redneck Decorating
a la Jeff Foxworthy. I guess we've always been rednecks, we ate weeds,
picked up furniture out of other people's trash and fed our leftovers to
something we later slaughtered for dinner..

--
-- Jenne Heise / Jadwiga Zajaczkowa
jenne at fiedlerfamily.net