[Sca-cooks] elderflowers

KristiWhyKelly at aol.com KristiWhyKelly at aol.com
Tue Jun 3 20:12:39 PDT 2008

I've tried the elderflower tart made from elderflowers from a commercial
source and it was pretty fragrant.  I was wondering if anyone knew anything
about the fresh stuff and if I should be drying them.  Since the flowers  coming
off my plant don't have a strong scent or any real flavor.

In a message dated 6/3/2008 9:07:43 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,