[Sca-cooks] OOP: Cottage Cheese & Butter - US vs. Canada

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Jun 4 23:18:07 PDT 2008

Urtatim asked:
<<< Cottage cheese... yeah, yeah

Goat cheese... yeah, yeah

But what about the butter? Why would Canadians want to buy US butter?

Or, what is the difference between US and "European" butter? I'm
seeing "European" or "European style" butter show up in my grocery
store alongside the salted and unsalted butter.  Is there a real
difference or is it just marketing hype?

I've not seen goat butter though. Will goat milk/cream not make butter?

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com