[Sca-cooks] Prayers for recipe timing

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Thu Jun 5 18:14:40 PDT 2008

Thanks, Katerina ;-)

Expanding my thought train here, since while we're pretty much all
cooks of one level or another, we also have some highly skilled people
in other disciplines.

Are any of you aware of instructions for doing other things that need
timing, in minutes or seconds, rather than days? For example,
calligraphers- are their similar timings for mixing inks? Or, those of
you into fabrics, are there timings of that nature for various
processes with cloth? Felting, perhaps, or dyeing?

Cariadoc- I know you've dome a fair amount of study on cuir bouilli-
anything there that might use Frankish prayers? Or even similar
Islamic recitations?