[Sca-cooks] Recipe Deal Breakers

Antonia Calvo ladyadele at paradise.net.nz
Thu Jun 5 20:03:58 PDT 2008

> Yes, I saw that and wondered how the responses so quickly became a
> referendum on what foods people don't like, which is the question
> that  could have been asked if that had been the intent. In general,
> listening to people talk about their food dislikes is much less
> interesting, but still easily as unpleasant, as a tax audit or a root
> canal.

Dunno... I actually find it can be pretty funny whaen it's done by
people who are usually adventurous eaters but have finally hit the
limit.  That is, there's a difference between the sort of people who
tell you that the Anteater au Bugs Nature et Chocolat was just a bridge
too far, and people who regale you with how they don't eat tomatoes, or
celery, or anything "gross"... ad nauseum.

--
Antonia di Benedetto Calvo

Habeo metrum - musicamque,
hominem meam. Expectat alium quid?