[Sca-cooks] Recipe Deal Breakers

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 6 10:57:10 PDT 2008

I'm not a fan of marzipan.....I know, I know, but if you ever saw me forget and pop a piece in my mouth then you saw how fast it re-arrives on the scene.

Not really a recipe breaker, but while cooking in the SCA I ran across the first instance of someone being allergic to beef.  THAT freaked me out.  For me, beef is a staple food.  My Indian doctor once asked me about my diet and my reply was "give me a knife and a cow and I'm good".  I thought she would faint.

Olwen