[Sca-cooks] Campbell's Scotch Broth

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius1 at verizon.net
Fri Jun 6 19:54:55 PDT 2008

On Jun 6, 2008, at 10:36 PM, Aldyth at aol.com wrote:

> I order mine from Amazon.com.? It doesn't list beef on the label,
> but it is from Campbells Canada.
>
> Aldyth

On a tangential note, I just looked at the Amazon ad page for Scotch
Broth, and on it was a link to ad Amazon page for a similar offer of
the [Philadelphia] Pepper Pot soup. The page describes it as being
based on beef stock, potatoes, and pasta. Has something changed
massively, and if so, when, or did some poor soul mistake canned tripe
for pasta?

Adamantius, fighting urge to locate five-pound bag of lamb tripe in
freezer...