[Sca-cooks] trotters

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 17:34:02 PDT 2008

My son, a friend of his and I were driving down the Pacific coast of
Chile today and connected family cell phones. Husband suggested why not
call  his sister's mom in-law to say hi  We did and she asked us to have
lunch. Ideal overlookng the ocean, we arrived  too late for the Grandad
who told us he always eats at 1:30, not at 2:30 as in Spain when we
arrived.We were punished. The main dish was pig's feet.
Since we left their ideal home on the ocean the three of us have not
stopped laughing about how tomorrow we shall have to call Grandma to
tell her how much we enjoyed our punishment!!! :-D
How do we tell Grandma that pig's feet are digusting!!!
Suey :-[