[Sca-cooks] OOP Bananas

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 18 23:08:47 PDT 2008

It is the best way to go to Pennsic, if you had the time.  Unlike the airline industry, trains allow a passenger to have 150 lbs of luggage
in three "packages" of 50 lbs each.  And they allow a passenger to have another 150 lbs of luggage for $30.  From LA to Pittsburgh, it would only take about 60 hours each way and cost about $350 round trip.  I had planned on sending Hroar to Pennsic last year by train, before he had his quadruple by-pass surgery.

Huette