[Sca-cooks] OT: Giving up smoking

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 26 20:44:51 PDT 2008

Dear Suey:

I think I speak for many of us on this list when I say, we're proud of you.  Quitting a vicious addiction like this is one of the hardest things you will ever face, but you are saving your own life.  And food will taste so much better!  [Obligatory cooking content.]

If you need hugs or cheerleaders, just ask, okay?

With cheers and hugs from Los Angeles,
Selene