[Sca-cooks] fuddle cups

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 1 22:07:30 PDT 2008

Here is another fuddling cup that I have found:

http://www.museumoflondon.org.uk/ceramics/pages/object.asp?obj_id=113474

As for the book flask, if I remember correctly, its original usage was as a hand warmer.  I
believe that over the years this changed to a drinking flask.  There are also the cask jugs,
which also had its original usage as a foot warmer.

Huette